Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'M BACKKKK~~~~~!!!!!






Hello everybodayyy~~ (well whoever that actually checks my blog that is -.-) lol soorrryy for the super super long long break. I got bored of blogging after just onee post cause i'm not satisfied with my layout. I'm still not actually XD but oh well nevermind lah. ANYWAY! thank you angie for helping me (: oh yeah!!! guess what!! I bought orange nail polish! Hehehehehe. but.. not nice lar. Not neon enough. BOOOOOO. ): so i'm gonna buy another one. Maybe it'll be hot pink. I've never bought one that's pinkk before. Yay! happy happy. Oh and i wish i were in government school then got one week holidayy! but then again.. i would have to sit for pmr next year. EW. XD lol okay. i got nothing to say already. i'm gonna try posting some pictures now XP oh no!!!!!!!!! why is it up there?? ))))))))))): GRRR. blogging sucks for noobs. XD buh-bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
wants a really really cute puppy!! MUSE ROCKS MY SOCKS